Date: 11/21/20 1:08 pm
From: rattlesnake4873 <Rattlesnake4873...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Any News on the Common Crane for 11/21?
Jay, did some looking into and and learned some crane facts. Correct if I’m
wrong. Cranes usually migrate by day and may only cover 200 miles a day,
relying on updrafts to gain altitude and then glide. If so, we can
perimeter potential progress and look for corresponding feeding areas. BTW,
one species migrates over the Himalayas at an altitude of 26,000 feet!

Dean Jones