Date: 11/21/20 1:04 pm
From: Sandy Berger <sndbrgr...>
Subject: Re: Fork-tailed Flycatcher Continues Today
As long as it has insects to eat it should be fine. They are known to be
wanderers. Every winter they’re seen way farther north than Arkansas.
All birds are under stress all the time. Cats, birds of prey, weather, loss
of habitat, irresponsible birdwatchers and so on cause stress.

Sandy B

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 1:46 PM Kay Hodnett <sallyportk...> wrote:

> I haven’t read all the posts, but wondering if anyone has commented on
> what the fate of the bird might be. We are happy to see him (her?) but he
> may be quite distressed
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 21, 2020, at 12:19 PM, plm108 <plm108...> wrote:
>

> Still here with at least two dozen birders watching him. Right now on the
> high utility lines, giving us a great show! (Sorry but this got stuck in my
> Outbox.)
>
> Last seen along the other side of the creek, across from parking area, bug
> nabbing from the trees.
>
> Patty McLean and Michael Linz
> The Roadrunners

or click the following link: