Date: 11/21/20 12:34 pm
From: Scott Weidensaul <000001343b2dd726-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: art schiavo passed
Art was one of our early volunteers on the Ned Smith Center’s saw-whet owl banding project, and somewhere in my files I have a photo of him with a tiny owl in his big hands and an absolutely enormous smile on his face. Coming across that picture always makes me smile, too, and I was very sorry to get the news of his passing.

Scott Weidensaul
Milton, NH (formerly Schuylkill Co.)

>> On Nov 21, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...> wrote:
>>
>> hello all
>>
>> Our birding flock has lost another one, I just found out that Art Schiavo passed away on 11/16. I don't have any details of what happened or services, etc. I will post them if I find anything out. He was a big crude at times, but our sense of humor lined up and we chased quite a few birds when we both started out working on our lists. We had drifted away the past few years, but I always considered him a friend.
>>
>> chad kauffman, mifflintown.
>>
>> --
>> ***See our new video https://youtu.be/3gyjkxmmFS4 *** ***Check us out on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kauffmaninsurance/

Join us on Facebook!