Date: 11/21/20 12:21 pm
From: Keith Carlson <kec201814...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] A Nice Break from Covid Fatigue
Taking advantage of a beautiful Fall morning, Marilyn and I traveled the lower Clearwater River from Arrow to the Lenore Rest Area.We found 12 Bald Eagles along the gravel bars enjoying their annual search for spawned out Fall Chinook Salmon.There was a nice mixed age group just downstream from the Cherrylane Bridge.E Bird report with a couple of photos at :https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ebird.org/checklist/S76503472Keith__;!!JYXjzlvb!0CEwqPlHhlQThKYwHmVVDiGXtIxjneibgI3RPOXJaqSR2oWdhZKslIGrwAQV_mPj_319E2iYKw$ and Marilyn CarlsonLewiston