Date: 11/21/20 12:16 pm
From: Nick Lethaby <nlethaby...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Recent birds
Thursday I saw a female Bullock's Oriole, found by Mary Gosselin, at Lake
Los Carneros. Yesterday, a check of Canada San Onofre revealed at least 14
Common Loons and 3 Horned Grebes, along with a couple of Parasitic Jaegers.

This morning I decided to check out Ellwood for birds. I had a 1W male
Hooded Oriole near the end of Palo Alto. There was a singing and calling
Bullock's in the same area. A check of Goleta Beach and Atascadero Creek
turned up continuing Brant, Horned Grebe, and 2 YC Night-Herons. Mew Gulls
have now arrived in numbers.

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA