Date: 11/21/20 11:57 am
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Re: Fork-tailed Flycatcher Continues Today
Doesn't seem to be distressed and tolerates all the onlookers very well. I think it knows how glorious it is...and seems very content to be at this location. It is definitely worth going to see. If it's not visible when you first get there, it'll eventually show up. We last saw it along the other side of the bridge, feeding from the trees and in the shade. It can wander further away but keeps returning to this area, especially in the mornings. Patty McLean and Michael Linz The Roadrunners
-------- Original message --------From: <sallyportk...> Date: 11/21/20 1:46 PM (GMT-06:00) To: plm108 <plm108...> Cc: <ARBIRD-L...> Subject: Re: Fork-tailed Flycatcher Continues Today I haven’t read all the posts, but wondering if anyone has commented on what the fate of the bird might be.  We are happy to see him (her?) but he may be quite distressedSent from my iPhoneOn Nov 21, 2020, at 12:19 PM, plm108 <plm108...> wrote:Still here with at least two dozen birders watching him. Right now on the high utility lines, giving us a great show! (Sorry but this got stuck in my Outbox.)Last seen along the other side of the creek, across from parking area, bug nabbing from the trees. Patty McLean and Michael Linz The Roadrunners

To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:

or click the following link: