Date: 11/21/20 11:25 am
From: David Diaz <dmdiaz73...> [osbirds] <osbirds...>
Subject: [osbirds] Northern shrike
Mitch Light found a northern shrike on Tripp Hill Road today (Otsego County). It’s a seasonal road. He tipped me off and I was able to go see it as well. Very active bird, doesnt sit still for long. Landowner came up the road to see what I was up to. He took great interest in the bird and had even heard of shrikes before. Nice person. Let’s all stay in good graces and stay on the seasonal road.

Took me about 15 minutes to see it. Here’s a pin:

383 Tripp Hill Rd, Fly Creek, NY 13337
https://goo.gl/maps/2ZgTnA7g9vSdQY6X7

David Diaz
Fly Creek, NY
Sent from my iPhone

All postings to osbirds are protected by copyright law.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)