Date: 11/21/20 11:11 am
From: Woodcreeper29 <Woodcreeper29...>
Subject: [cobirds] Jumbo res and Tamarack Ranch Logan cnty
All
I spent the day birding Jumbo and Tamarack Ranch yesterday. Of interest there was a Long-tailed Duck on Jumbo on the Sedgwick side. It was quite hard to see with the tens of thousands of Snow Geese on the res.
In the town of Crook there were two Mountain Chickadees. I also had two Gray Catbirds at Tamarack Ranch.
Interestingly there was a real lack of passerines along the river no robins or blue jays. Very few sparrows at all.
On the res there was a lack of diving ducks only a few goldeneye and bufflehead.
Cheers
Steve Larson
Northglenn

Sent from my iPhone