Date: 11/21/20 10:59 am
From: akswanson <akswanson...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Any News on the Common Crane for 11/21?
Same with us.  No Snow Buntings or Lonspurs either.   Single digit temperatures. Very quiet.Ann Swanson and Louisa EversSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "scottywarbler via groups.io" <scottywarbler...> Date: 11/21/20 9:33 AM (GMT-07:00) To: <IBLE...> Subject: Re: [IBLE] Any News on the Common Crane for 11/21? I looked around this morning. No luck. Snow is crusted over hard. No geese around at all. Very clear and cold. I’m guessing it’s moved south o we the mountains to the Magic Valley somewhere. Pioneer Reservoir near bliss or down in the Wendell Hagerman Area. Anyone’s guess though. Zeke Watkins208-731-1471Instagram : @idahobirderNot all those who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien Without the animals, Man would die of a great loneliness of the Spirit - Chief SeattleAn understanding of the natural world and what's in it is a source of not only great curiosity but great fulfillment - Sir David Attenborough On Nov 21, 2020, at 8:59 AM, <natureguy9039...> wrote:Hello! Has anyone gotten any word if the crane is still around this morning? I was going to make a trip out there today, and wondered if it was still there or not. Thanks!Aidan LorenzCaldwell