Date: 11/21/20 10:37 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Two Pacific Golden-Plovers at the EEC on 11/21/2020
All:

At about 8 AM I was at Elizabeth and Gold in Alviso, where I saw about 40 Wilson's Snipe.  They were all spread out from east to west, but they were still actively feeding.

At about 8:35 I was working my way along the EEC entrance road when I spotted two sleeping Pacific Golden-Plovers almost side-by-side.  That last photo was a second, or so, before a Peregrine Falcon made a low pass and scared everything away.  I soon decided to go home and watch football.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#23027): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23027
-=-=-

-=-=-