Date: 11/21/20 10:05 am
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Horned Lark again
Hello all,

Another Horned Lark heard and seen flying over Half Moon Bay while I did
the morning dog walk. It flew east over the neighborhood, I wonder if it was
the same one as yesterday hanging around or if there is a Horned Lark
"movement" happening right now. Also interesting was a House Wren in the
Coyote Brush, not common here particularly this late in the season. I heard
it a few days ago, so it may be hanging around.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:<alvaro...> <alvaro...>

www.alvarosadventures.com