Date: 11/21/20 10:07 am
From: Randy Wardle <wrwardle...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Scarlet Tanager Location
Hi Larry. It was the first bird I saw yesterday afternoon. Thought it was a Western. Pinto Lake County Park (parking lot). It was feeding in oak trees above the burned area to the right of the last mobile home and the left of the dog park. You can sit in your car in the parking lot and look straight ahead at this location. I hope the bird is still around today. Good luck!

Randy Wardle
Aptos