Date: 11/21/20 9:44 am
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] New Chicago Marsh, Pond A16, and Breached A17
Folks:

Yesterday, 11/20/20, I birded New Chicago Marsh, walked a CCW route
around Pond A16, and also checked the birds on breached A17.  The
continuing juvenile PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVER was sleeping (mostly) on the
peninsula southwest of the dirt lot outside the locked EEC gate, the one
with the 60+ Killdeer.  I saw a male BLUE-WINGED TEAL in Artesian Slough
going out and coming back.  Along the south levee of A16 in the
afternoon, I saw about five REDHEAD, near enough to see them with
binoculars.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park

View/Reply Online (#23026): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23026