Date: 11/21/20 9:44 am
From: Barb Rimel <feists.br...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Saw-whet Owl Moorehead Park Ida County
Don, I would like to drive up there to see a Saw Whet Owl. I live in Omaha.
I have been following various FB groups and have seen posts about the Saw
Whet Owl...I'd love to make the drive to see and possibly photograph one. A
few of my birder friends suggested contacting you about seeing and possibly
photographing a Saw Whet Owl. Thank you.