Date: 11/21/20 9:03 am
From: 'Marcy Stutzman' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Konterra Drive Question
Les.

If you send me your email address, I'll put you in contact with Jay M
Sheppard. He is the only person who has approval from the land owner to
enter the property. He leads trips there periodically and can put you on
his list of people to invite. If you are on Facebook, you can reach Jay or
me thru Messenger, also. If you know Jay, just contact him directly.

But to answer your question. There is parking at the intersection of
Konterra Drive and Van Dusen Road, please do not block the chained gates.
You can walk on the sidewalk along Konterra Drive to peer into the
property, but no you would not be able to see the Short-eared Owls as they
have not come out until after sunset and towards the end of twilight.

eBird Hotspot Konterra Drive: https://ebird.org/hotspot/L3228196

Marcy Stutzman
Russett, MD 20724