Date: 11/21/20 8:59 am
From: Wes Blauvelt <ravenbarnconsulting...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Loon migration alert - Sat morning
I observed 2 loons at 7:31 AM on a heading of 150* SSW from my location on
Park Hill Road in the Town of Erin. The site is at 1840’ elevation with an
open sky view following the Wyncoop Creek valley towards Chemung. I think
there is a good chance these birds started their day on Seneca Lake. Wes

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/