Date: 11/21/20 8:50 am
From: David Griffin <birdingnm...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Roseate spoonbill - Green Valley (Pima Co)
External Email

This morning (Nov 21) I observed a roseate spoonbill in Green Valley at the
Green Valley Country Club Estates/Country Club (private). The area is
private. The pond is viewable and the bird should be observable from the de
Anza Trail to the east of the pond.

The bird flew into the south pond at 08:50am and was there until 09:35am. I
currently do not see the bird (09:45am) but it may be on the east side of
the pond out of view from the west. It was feeding with the continuing
American white pelican and a great egret.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S76491599

I'll update if I see the spoonbill again.

David

--
David Griffin
Green Valley, AZ