Date: 11/21/20 8:33 am
From: scottywarbler via groups.io <scottywarbler...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Any News on the Common Crane for 11/21?
I looked around this morning. No luck. Snow is crusted over hard. No geese around at all. Very clear and cold. I’m guessing it’s moved south o we the mountains to the Magic Valley somewhere. Pioneer Reservoir near bliss or down in the Wendell Hagerman Area. Anyone’s guess though.

Zeke Watkins
208-731-1471
Instagram : @idahobirder

Not all those who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Without the animals, Man would die of a great loneliness of the Spirit - Chief Seattle

An understanding of the natural world and what's in it is a source of not only great curiosity but great fulfillment - Sir David Attenborough