Date: 11/21/20 8:12 am
From: judy parrot-willis <jep_willis...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Lake Cochickewick follow-up
Just a follow-up of Dana's report on Thurs.: passing by the lake this AM, 8:15-10am today: Rt.133 'side': 25 Ring-necks, only 3 Coots, and brief fly-ins of 13 Hoodies; then returning home, passed the Pleasant St. 'side' and there was the show:59f/31m Hoodies nestled in until the dogs and humanoids of Weir Hill showed up, so these guys moved toward the other shore near me, 3 Mute swans, 23 mallards. Nice to see the Coots (my first of the year no less!) and these Hoodies were hard to leave after 45min of just watching them!Judy Parrot-WillisNorth Andover

Join us on Facebook!