Date: 11/21/20 6:01 am
From: Greg D. Jackson <g_d_jackson...>
Subject: Re: [ALbirds] Not birds but still nature -- planetary show!
Thanks, Steve! This is (pun intended) opening up whole new worlds to me! 😁

Looks like both Neptune and Uranus are fairly close to Mars now, so
maybe I can use that to get to the right areas. Guess I need to download
a star chart on my phone to help, too. I found a cool site where you can
click on any planet and it shows the location in the sky on a timeline
from your location. You can slide the bar back and forth on the
timeline, too. Selecting either Neptune or Uranus and moving the bar to
early evening, it shows the position relative to the stars as well as
(unmarked) Mars. Since Mars is so visible now, it should serve as a good
starting point.

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/night/

Thanks!

Greg