Date: 11/20/20 3:26 pm
From: Gail King <000003a724e104da-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fork-tailed Flycatcher present 11/20/20 at 11:15-11:45
Observed the Fork-tailed Flycatcher at the stake-out location in Desha County today, 11/20/20, from about 11:15 until it disappeared from sight over the cypress trees along Boggy Bayou. Other birders present have photos that will be on eBird, I am not a photographer. If you are going, we parked in the access to a big field on the south side of the bayou, north of the Clearwater Paper plant at 5982 Hwy. 4 N, near Arkansas City. Coming from the north, pull off just after you cross the bayou, the paper mill will be in sight from there.
Gail King
Memphis, TN
901-268-0035

Sent from my iPad