Date: 11/20/20 2:08 pm
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Re: FTFL Sightings
Kevin et al Flycatcher Chasers, I found one eBird report from this morning showing the bird was seen around 11. Michael and I may go back again in the morning...just cuz it'ssuch a cool bird. So hope to see you and others there. Location:- stakeout Fork-tailed Flycatcher, AR-4 (2020), Desha, Arkansas- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-91.258174&<ll...>,-91.258174Patty McLean and Michael Linz The RoadrunnersConway AR
-------- Original message --------From: "Krajcir, Kevin" <KrajcirKJ...> Date: 11/20/20 3:45 PM (GMT-06:00) To: <ARBIRD-L...> Subject: FTFL Sightings
Has anyone gone out today and found the Fork-tailed Flycatcher again? I checked eBird, but it looks like it wasn’t found today/wasn’t reported on any submitted checklists. Just wanted to get an idea before I potentially head out on that long drive tomorrow.
Thanks!

Best,

Kevin Krajcir

Hendrix c/o 2017

BA Biology and Spanish

<krajcirkj...>

To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:

or click the following link: