Date: 11/20/20 1:47 pm
From: Donna Haynes <00000003bd9d64d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: FTFL Sightings
We are planning on heading that way in the morning as well if we can confirm it was seen today. Donna Haynes West Pulaski Co.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 3:45 PM, Krajcir, Kevin<KrajcirKJ...> wrote: Has anyone gone out today and found the Fork-tailed Flycatcher again? I checked eBird, but it looks like it wasn’t found today/wasn’t reported on any submitted checklists. Just wanted to get an idea before I potentially head out on that long drive tomorrow. Thanks!
Best,
Kevin KrajcirHendrix c/o 2017 BA Biology and <Spanishkrajcirkj...>

To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:

or click the following link: