Date: 11/20/20 10:24 am
From: Zacheriah Cota-Weaver <zac...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] free books
Maeve,

North Branch Nature Center has been building our natural history library,
thanks to generous donations from community members. Volunteers have worked
diligently to catalogue donated books, which may be added to our collection
or if they are duplicates may be sold with proceeds going to support the
library project. If no one else has claimed your books, NBNC would
gladly give them a new home!

Cheers,

Zac Cota

https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/2019/06/21/speaking-volumes-a-volunteer-powered-library/