Date: 11/20/20 8:05 am
From: Don Poggensee <donpoggensee...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Saw-whet Owl Moorehead Park Ida County
Hi,
After not seeing a Saw-whet Owl for 10 days , we have one this morning in Moorehead Park west of Ida Grove, Iowa. It is down low and wide open if any of you want to come today, let me know.
It may or may not stay, as other have been here for only that one day and continued on their southern migration when it got dark. My cell is 712-369-3454.

Don