Date: 11/20/20 7:48 am
From: maevulus <maevulus...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] free books
Good morning, everyone - I've been having a great time clearing out and
neatening up. I have several books that might interest fellow birders:
The Bird Watching Answer Book (from the Cornell Lab)
The Life of the Skies: Birding at the End of Nature by Jonathan Rosen
Hope Is The Thing With Feathers: A Personal Chronicle of Vanished Birds
by Christopher Cokinos
A Guide to the Behavior of Common Birds, by Donald Stokes
Bird Brain: An Exploration of Avian Intelligence by Nathan Emery
and a 1950 edition of Audubon's Birds of America (MacMillan Co.)
If anyone would like any or all of these, let me know and we'll figure
out either how to drop them off at your house or a time when you'll be
going by ours.
Maeve Kim, Jericho Center

Join us on Facebook!