Date: 11/19/20 5:29 pm
From: Zacheriah Cota-Weaver <zcotaweaver...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Rare avian event?
Victoria,

In order to complete some much needed updates, eBird and the associated
Cornell Lab of O portals were down for about 48 hours. A couple of features
have been lagging, but functionality has nearly fully returned. I was able
to sign back in with no issues, and haven't heard of any other log-in
problems.

Here's a link to the eBird checklist of the flock of 57 Sandhill Cranes
from QC that I mentioned before:

https://ebird.org/qc/checklist/S74055303

Zac

--