Date: 11/19/20 2:05 pm
From: Sean Beckett <sean...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Presentation tomorrow: Gulls Demystified with Bryan Pfeiffer
Greetings, Birders!

It's that time of year again to study up on your second-cycle Glaucous
Gulls and first-cycle Iceland Gulls. Bryan Pfeiffer will be presenting
tomorrow evening as part of North Branch Nature Center's Naturalist
Journeys Online series. We hope you can join us! Here are the details:

Gulls Demystified by Bryan Pfeiffer
Friday, November 20 | 7 – 8:30 pm
FREE | Live via ZOOM | Link available at:
https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/event/gulls-demystified/
________________________________

They are among the most successful birds on the planet, living everywhere
from the polar regions to parking lots. Yet even as they pose for us in
plain sight, gulls can be notoriously hard to identify. With Bryan’s
images, videos, exuberance and strategies, you’ll be enjoying gulls this
winter like never before. And his identification system will guide you
through one birdwatching’s greatest challenges: immature gulls.

About Bryan: A writer, photographer and field naturalist, Bryan Pfeiffer
chases wildlife (mostly birds and insects) around the world. Bryan
co-authored Birdwatching in Vermont, co-hosted an award-winning radio
program on birds, and wrote and hosted a Vermont public television special
on birding. Find him online at www.bryanpfeiffer.com.

This program is made possible by our Naturalist Journeys 2020-2021 sponsors:
Hunger Mountain Co-op
Onion River Outdoors
Union Mutual
Capitol Copy