Date: 11/19/20 9:43 am
From: CAMPBELL, MARTIN <campbem...>
Subject: Fwd: [leasbirds] Saw Whet Owl (in Manhattan)
Good Morning,
I hope I will not be banned from the list, but given our interest in
Northern Saw-whet Owls, I though this might be fun. Came from a Texas
listserv.
Marty
Martin J. Campbell, Ph.D.
Chair and Professor of Organic Chemistry
Henderson State University
1100 Henderson Street
Box 7633
Arkadelphia, AR 71999