Date: 11/19/20 7:30 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: eBird is Back Online
Anyone build that teleport machine for me yet? Good 5 hours from here in
Siloam Springs... would be pretty tricky for me to pull that off... not
sure my current vehicle would make it... and with my luck it would be gone
when I got there. :(
Anyone want to drive my oldest daughter and I out there this weekend if
it's still there? :)

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 9:19 AM plm108 <plm108...> wrote:

> You can submit your eBird reports now. If reporting the FORK-TAILED
> FLYCATCHER in Desha County, please use the "stakeout" hotspot that shows up
> in "nearby" column.
>
> And if you're considering going, to see the FTFL, "just do it." In
> addition to being a second only documented bird for Arkansas, it is also a
> Code 3 (rarity) for the entire U.S. A must see.
>
> Patty McLean and Michael Linz,
> The Roadrunners
> Conway AR

Daniel Mason