Date: 11/19/20 5:38 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: pufi
Up til this morning I had not seen more than one or two purple finches at a
time. One male, or one female. Never more. (as far as watching my feeder
this season goes)
Some birds just flew down to the ground so I'll have to go look out a
window to see what else is happening but, in the last 5 minutes I've had
three male purple finches all at the same time on the feeders... and one
female so far.
Is this a sign of good birding today?
I'll need to stay close to home today and wont get to do much exploring
but... can a person complain while watching purple finches about 15 feet
from them? I don't think so...
Always watching in Siloam Springs...

--
Daniel Mason