Date: 11/19/20 5:14 am
From: Zacheriah Cota-Weaver <zac...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Rare avian event?
Paul,

What a phenomenal sight! Right place, right time. I went to check on high
counts for Sandhill Crane in Vermont (guessing this is one of the highest),
but eBird still isn't fully functional after the reboot. I was able to find
a report of a flock of 57 Sandhill Cranes just north of Montreal back on 25
September. Perhaps this is your flock, eh?

Zac

--
Zac Cota
*he/him pronouns (why?