Date: 11/18/20 9:04 pm
From: Orin K3 <orink3...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Northern Saw Whet Owl at Hickory Hill Park, IC -- No luck
Hi, folks:
I am a retired watcher with time. My favorites are hawks, owls, and
woodpeckers. My best "luck" has involved factory applied permethrin camo
outfits, ditto - very light weight folding chairs, blinds, 15 x 50 canon
binos,1 or more hour quiet, stationary observations, dated micro-recorders,
logs, and many ex parte conversations.
Good luck, OrinK3 in north-central
IL