Date: 11/18/20 4:21 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: cbc
The Bend CBC will be held on Sat Dec 19

Tom

From: <obol-bounce...> [mailto:<obol-bounce...>] On Behalf Of Nagi Aboulenein
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:39 PM
To: OBOL <obol...>; <acontrer56...>

Hi Alan, OBOLites -

Here’s what we currently have on the website as of Wed Nov 18 3pm:

* Forest Grove - Sat Dec 19
* Salem - Sat Dec 19
* Yaquina Bay - Sun Dec 27
* Tualatin River NWR - Sun Dec 27
* Gresham - Fri Jan 1
* Coquille Valley - Sat Jan 2
* Eugene - Sun Jan 3

Cancelled CBCs:

* Antone
* Corvallis
* Florence
* Hart Mountain
* Lincoln City
* Redmond
* Madras
* Sheldon NWR

Additional CBCs for which we have recently received updates via the “Contact Us” link but which haven’t been posted yet on the web site:

* Prineville - Thu Dec 31
* Portland - Sat Jan 2
* Coos Bay - canceled
* Port Orford - canceled

Action item: if there are any additional CBCs that have been confirmed for a specific date, or canceled, please respond to this email and we’ll update the website.

Thanks!

Nagi

On Nov 18, 2020, 14:50 -0800, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> <mailto:<acontrer56...> >, wrote:

Fewer than half of Oregon CBCs have their status on the OBA web site. Would be helpful to get the rest posted soon, including cancellations.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

<acontrer56...> <mailto:<acontrer56...>

www.alanlcontreras.com <http://www.alanlcontreras.com>

*******
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol <http://www.freelists.org/archive/obol>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...> <mailto:<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!