Date: 11/18/20 4:17 pm
From: Joel Geier <clearwater...>
Subject: [obol] Re: cbcs
Thank you, Nagi, for posting a summary of the current status.

For the list of CBCs that are planned to go ahead, I can add one more:
Airlie-Albany: Sunday, Jan 3
Paul Adamus and I have just been discussing this and we plan to go ahead with it, with social-distancing measures similar to other counts that are happening.

Also Cottage Grove, Burns, and John Day are planning to go ahead with their counts, relying mostly/entirely on local talent (so getting their info up on the OFO website might not be a priority). Oakridge is still a possibility, but we've just recently started the "whether and how" discussion among the local/regular participants.

There might be some other "community-based" counts that are going ahead, but are not actively looking to recruit volunteers from out-of-town this year.

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis

Join us on Facebook!