Date: 11/18/20 3:39 pm
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: [obol] Re: cbc
Hi Alan, OBOLites -

Here’s what we currently have on the website as of Wed Nov 18 3pm:

• Forest Grove - Sat Dec 19
• Salem - Sat Dec 19
• Yaquina Bay - Sun Dec 27
• Tualatin River NWR - Sun Dec 27
• Gresham - Fri Jan 1
• Coquille Valley - Sat Jan 2
• Eugene - Sun Jan 3

Cancelled CBCs:

• Antone
• Corvallis
• Florence
• Hart Mountain
• Lincoln City
• Redmond
• Madras
• Sheldon NWR

Additional CBCs for which we have recently received updates via the “Contact Us” link but which haven’t been posted yet on the web site:

• Prineville - Thu Dec 31
• Portland - Sat Jan 2
• Coos Bay - canceled
• Port Orford - canceled

Action item: if there are any additional CBCs that have been confirmed for a specific date, or canceled, please respond to this email and we’ll update the website.

Thanks!

Nagi