Date: 11/18/20 3:21 pm
From: <trueiow......> <trueiowanative...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Northern Saw Whet Owl at Hickory Hill Park, IC -- No luck
I would like to thank everyone (especially Britt, Ron, Brandon, and James)
who responded to my earlier message asking for information on locating the
Northern Saw Whet Owl originally found by James McCoy on November 15th.
Although I located the partially burnt log yesterday, I was unsuccessful in
finding the bird. My companion and I checked several trees in the area but,
alas, we struck out. Perhaps someone else will have better luck (or
ability!) searching for the owl in coming days.