Date: 11/18/20 1:25 pm
From: Winger and June West <westw...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Flurry of Activity
About 3 o’clock this afternoon, I was sitting at my kitchen table looking out at my backyard when all of a sudden flocks of birds appeared out of nowhere. It stayed this way for about 20 minutes and as fast as they came, they left. They were all over my holly trees, feeders and bird bath. Here’s a list of birds I saw and their approximate number:

Morning Dove 3
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
American Crow 1
Tufted Titmouse 5
Carolina Chickadee 4
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
Carolina Wren 1
Eastern Bluebird 1
American Robin 20+
Cedar Waxwing 10+
White-throated Sparrow 3
Slate-colored Junco 5
Northern Cardinal 3
House Finch 2
American Goldfinch 4

Now, it’s just a few Chickadees, Titmice and Cardinals.

Winger West
Millersville, MD