Date: 11/18/20 8:36 am
From: Barry E. Blust <barryblust...>
Subject: Re: Christmas Bird Count dates in PA?
Hi Margaret.
The West Chester CBC (PAWC) will be held on Saturday, 12/19/2020. Compilers' info hasn't changed.

Barry E. Blust
21 Rabbit Run Lane
Glenmoore, PA
Upper Uwchlan Township, Chester County
<BarryBlust...>

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe."
-- John Muir