Date: 11/18/20 8:10 am
From: Amy Roberts <amyroberts999...>
Subject: [cobirds] More finch help?
Spotted this guy this morning. Didn’t get a great picture, but the orange color extends down his chest, much like the house finches, except I’ve never seen one this color before. Or maybe I just haven’t paid close enough attention until now! Lol. My guide books don’t show or mention orange houses finches. Is he an immature one, or a different finch altogether?

Thanks for your help!
Amy Roberts
Ft. Collins

Sent from my iPad