Date: 11/18/20 7:50 am
From: Joey Negreann <joey.negreann...>
Subject: [cobirds] Winter Wren- yes; Black-throated Green- no; Cherry Creek Bike Path Arapahoe County
Since we are all going through a fair amount of eBird withdrawal at this
point, here’s an early report.

The Winter Wren was located in the same general location the Black-throated
Green was being seen most frequently, just south of the Little rocky
waterfall, on the bike path side of the bank. It was fairly active and
popped up rather often.

The Black-throated green was not seen. I spent about an hour looking along
the stretch with no luck. A few others were/continue to look.

In other local news, at cherry creek SP yesterday there was a Dunlin at
pelican point and a red-necked grebe off of lake loop.

Hope everyone’s surviving somehow in this ebirdless world!

Joey Negreann
Arapahoe County