Date: 11/17/20 9:58 pm
From: Good <theoldcrow...>
Subject: Say's Phoebe
Just before sunset this afternoon, Glenn and Evelyn Good were birding
along Hasley Road (Hwy 17 ) near the old Reynolds Plant (now Veolia) out
of Gum Springs.  As we stopped to look at  hawk a small bird appeared on
the utility line on the roadside.

It was flying off the line and doing some flycatcher actions and then it
lit on a bare bush long enough for us to get a good look and a photo.
The bird was  a Say's Phoebe.  The bird was confirmed by a long time
birder as a Say's Phoebe.  We observed the bird for  a

short time as it was flying about and seemed to be feeding; then it
dropped down into the grassy area not to be seen again.

or click the following link: