Date: 11/17/20 9:13 pm
From: Barbara Dolan <barbarabird.dolan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Winter raptor surveys
You are amazing. Thanks for posting. I do not know if you saw but we had
Burrowing Owl at the BlueBerry Rd.coming in from Abramson. Very nice and
pic I could send on my phone. I suggested birders stay in their vehicle. I
did not know but Corvallis said, it was there last year. Always a nice bird
to see in the Halsey area. I think the most unusual one I saw on a WFO
Field Trip in the California Kings Range in 2016 in manzanita and chaparral
at 2000'.
Barbara