Date: 11/17/20 7:26 pm
From: Karen Holliday <ladyhawke1...>
Subject: Fork-tailed Flycatcher-County Correction
My mistake regarding the county the Fork-tailed Flycatcher is being seen
in. It is being seen in Desha County. Dick Baxter, who found the
Flycatcher--his family is a long-time, large landowner in that
country, which is why I always think of it as Baxter County, rather
than Desha County. Oops.Many thanks to Dick's sharp spotting of this
very rare bird, only the second time to be seen in Arkansas!Karen
Holliday (Birding in Desha County in SE Arkansas)