Date: 11/17/20 5:27 pm
From: Amy Roberts <amyroberts999...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Wild Turkeys, Adams County
I spotted four turkeys yesterday in Fort Collins, walking past the patio of my dermatologist’s office. (On Lemay, in between Riverside and Mulberry, right along the Poudre river.) I caught a pic with my phone as they strutted past. So funny to see them there! That’s a lot of brave turkeys wandering around this close to Thanksgiving! ;-)

Amy Roberts
Ft. Collins
<amyroberts999...>