Date: 11/17/20 2:47 pm
From: Weldon or Ellen Bell <dubnellen...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Winneshiek Golden Eagle
Today as I looked out over the Turkey River Valley at Cardinal Marsh, I saw a juvenile Golden Eagle circling nearby. The bird was close enough to see the crisply marked white tail base and good sized underwing white areas. This may be the second time I have seen a Golden Eagle from the house.

Happy Birding,

Ellen Bell