Date: 11/17/20 1:46 pm
From: 'The Nunn Guy' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pawnee National Grassland CBC Interest/Weld

Hi all

Reaching out here to ascertain participation interest, in this era of
COVID, for our four Pawnee CBCs. I am designing sections to be able to meet
rules below.

-

12/16 Crow Valley (New)
-

12/23 Pawnee Buttes (New)
-

12/26 Nunn
-

1/2 Stoneham

Tentative Friends of the Pawnee National Grassland CBC Rules of Engagement:

- Limited number of participants to reduce COVID risk and accomplish the
count
- We will be asking all participants to follow State of Colorado and
Weld County mask and distancing rules
- There will be no in-person gatherings, so no countdown dinners or
compilation meet-ups
- Social distancing and masking is required in the field
- Equipment (binoculars, scopes, clipboards, etc.) is not to be shared
except within your family group or social pod
- There will be only one family group or social pod per assigned section
of a CBC
- If you are feeling sick, have a temperature or are showing COVID-19
symptoms within 48 hours of your start time, stay home
- Carpooling may only occur within existing family or social pod groups

As an example, I will be covering an assigned section by myself. An existing
family or social pod would cover an assigned section by themselves.

If you wish to participate on any/all of the four above let me know,
"coloradobirder"
Yahoo! account. Trying to establish interest and headcount.

Did I leave out any reasonable "rules" other than above?

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland