Date: 11/17/20 11:55 am
From: Rebecca Hartman <rhartman...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Tundra or Trumpeter? And a question
Thanks, Alan. Yes, the eye. I forgot to mention that. I too thought it
was too far from the bill for a Trumpeter, but I didn't know to think about
the worn condition. I wasn't sure if that was part of the bill structure I
was looking at. I'm certainly glad to know there are "swan people"!

--
Dr. Rebecca Hartman
Associate Professor of History
History Department
Eastern Oregon University
http://eou.edu/history
541-962-3599

*The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to
grow sharper.”*― Eden Phillpotts

Join us on Facebook!