Date: 11/17/20 10:14 am
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Winter raptor surveys
Hi Jeff,

Awesome survey results! Great to see someone is getting big numbers,
perhaps I can coax some of them over to the Eastside. I'm so glad to know
that our project leader isn't so overwhelmed with all the data entry and
number crunching that he can't get out and enjoy all the cool raptors.
After all, that was what led you to begin the project and expand it for so
many others to enjoy. Thanks for the post and for all of your good work.

David Vick
Terrebonne