Date: 11/17/20 8:11 am
From: Anne Duston <aeduston...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Siskins? You want Siskins? I'll give ya Siskins!
For the past 2 days a small horde of Siskins has been visiting my
backyard feeders - very fond of nyger see and no-waste mix. It's amazing
that they can go through as much seed as they do, because they spend so
much time bickering over perches. House finches and chickadees just stay
out of the way of the horde returning later to resume their noshing.

Anne D.

in East Portland, north of Powell Butte

> Msg: #3 in digest
> From: Hendrik Herlyn<hhactitis...>
> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:14:49 -0800
> Subject: [obol] Re: Siskins? You want Siskins? I'll give ya Siskins!
>
> Come to Corvallis, Bob! A swarm of 70+ siskins has invaded our neighborhood
> here. I'll gladly share a few of them with you.
> Cheers
>
> Hendrik

*******
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>